Hyperref Package Question

Oguzhan Cifdaloz Oguzhan.Cifdaloz at asu.edu
Mon Oct 6 00:35:20 CEST 2003

Hi all,
When I create my hyperlinked document,
my table of contents, my index at the back of the document, links to
chapters and sections work perfectly fine

but

SOME of the links to pages, figures or equations don't work. I could not
figure out when that failure occurs, also. It's inconsistent.

I label my  figures and equations using "\label{}" command and reference
them using "\ref{}" command. I create links to pages using "\pageref{}"
command.

Here is how I use the hyperref package:

\usepackage[dviwindo,%
breaklinks=true,%
colorlinks=true,%
hyperindex=true,%
plainpages=false,%
linkcolor=blue,%
citecolor=blue,%
bookmarks=true,%
backref=true]{hyperref}

Here's the line from my log file regarding hyperref:
(c:/yandy/tex/latex/contrib/supported/hyperref/hyperref.sty
Package: hyperref 2003/05/12 v6.74d Hypertext links for LaTeX

I would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Oguzhan Cifdaloz
Arizona State University