SV: Error message

Patrik Wallman patrik.wallman at chemeng.lth.se
Thu Oct 2 11:08:14 CEST 2003

Hi!
It seems to me that this might be a question for the WinEdt mailing list,
<http://www.winedt.org/Doc/listinstr.php>  or look at
before.

Cheers, Patrik
Patrik Wallman           Tel: +46 46 2228275
Biogeochemistry group    Fax: +46 46 149156
Chemical Engineering II
P O Box 124
SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.