PostScript Files

Neil A Weiss neil.a.weiss at juno.com
Mon Nov 24 12:26:13 CET 2003

Thanks, Christina, for the information. I should have mentioned that
we haven't installed any version of ATM, nor had we planned to.
My understanding is that ATM is *not* required for running Y&Y
under Windows XP. Is that correct or have I misunderstood?

Thanks again,

Neil

Neil A. Weiss, Ph.D.
Voice: 928-541-1112