Two questions

Neil A Weiss neil.a.weiss at juno.com
Sat Nov 15 12:25:54 CET 2003

Hello again,

Our computer runs Windows XP. We just installed Y&Y successfully
(fonts first). Two questions please:

* As others have mentioned, when executing dvipsone, we get the
message "Warning: no ATMREG.ATM."  The dvi file is, however,
processed to a ps file. We use these ps files for books, so it is very
important for us to know whether the ps files are perfectly okay or
whether they are corrupted in some way. Can anyone shed some
light on this?

* We often create ps files without sending them to the printer.
Previously, we used LPT1 for the printer port. When we wanted
to print a previously constructed ps file, we applied the DOS copy
command:
                     copy <filename>.ps  LPT1
Now that we use a USB printer port, that method doesn't work.
Can anyone tell us how to print a ps file from DOS with the copy
command in this new printer environment?

Thanks and ...

Best regards,

Neil

Neil A. Weiss, Ph.D.