Font question: New Baskerville for Y&Y

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Nov 12 22:31:25 CET 2003

On Mit, 12 Nov 2003, Robin Fairbairns wrote:
> > \renewcommand{\rmdefault}{pnb}
> >
> > Probably you should also use *above* this line:
> > \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
>
> which is not supported by y&y tex unless you're willing to recode all
> the fonts you have.  not something i would recommend, when y&y will do
> ly1 encoding by default.

Sorry, I always thought that YandY-TeX can work with virtual fonts.
Otherwise, hmpf, I cannot imagine it doesn't?? Don't tell me this.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
IPING (participial vb.)
The increasingly anxious shifting from leg to leg you go through when
you are desperate to go to the lavatory and the person you are talking
to keeps on remembering a few final things he want to mention.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff