FW: Mathtime fonts with MikTex

Y&Y. Inc. support at yandy.com
Mon Mar 31 10:21:36 CEST 2003

Sorry techsupport :-)

Michael purchased the MathTime Complete TeX
system 10/07/97.  His last upgrade was 11/02/00.  He had problems.   He
was complaining that 2.2 were breaking things that worked in V 2.1?  I
see here in the file that Berthold sent him replacements of  executables
and Berthold asked me to send him a free upgrade, which I did.  That
fixed his problems.

admin at yandy.com