FW: font query and new machine

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Tue Mar 25 10:47:18 CET 2003

Robin Fairbairns writes:

> John Essam wrote:

> > Secondly I am about to purchase a new machine which will have
> > Windows XP. Will the version I am using under Windows 98 still be OK?
>
> i don't believe so.  anyone know better?

I don't know that he said what version he had. He may well have
purchased v.2.2 and put it on an old machine with Win98. So it's not
the OS info that will give us the answer -- it's his version of
Y&YTeX.

Blenda may have to do some digging on this fellow.

As I recall, the first time this came around, Barbara -- or you? --
mentioned that mathfrak had been a recent topic of discussion on
... ?c.t.t. with respect to a problem glyph/char. Probably would be
good to add that, just as a `note of interest'.