bibtex.exe

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Fri Mar 14 07:19:13 CET 2003

I can't find the message right now but I'm sure I've seen one from
Blenda saying that there was a fix for bibtex.exe.

Blenda, can we talk about this today? I mean, can you find the fixed
file and send it to me as an attachment (now don't grin, everybody!)
and I'll test it out here.

If it works ok, then I'd like to send it out to Michel Stanislas and
also Jean Delayen right away so they can get on with their work.

And then we need to figure out how we want to get this file out to all
other users. Having it available as a download via the website seems
the most reasonable.

But as this problem seems to have a solution in hand, can we get it
dealt with now and not next week? These guys have been hanging fire
for a while now ...