LISTSERV anyone? ;-)

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Thu Mar 13 10:12:20 CET 2003

Was the last problem (that I recall) finally sorted out?

I think it was a question of whether subscribe/unsubscribe was truly
automatic or needed Blenda's intervention.

If that's been solved, then we should get this thing rolling NOW.

Until we can sic the users on one another ;-) , we're never going to
get to do the good planning stuff that Mimi's message outlined ... and
we'll keep getting bogged down with stuff we don't yet/quite
understand as well as the users out there.

If no-one remembers any problems, I'll post the intro text one last
time for comment, and then we should just bite the bullet -- and make
sure we never send personal mail to `techsupport' ;-)