where is latex 2e

support   support at yandy.com
Wed Mar 12 12:31:38 CET 2003

This System was purchased Sept.1999.  He ordered a CM Complete TeX
System.

Berthold made sure every system that went out had every TeX
included in the CTAN distribution on the CD-ROM.  After so many
years who knows what happened to his LaTeX 2e.  I told him to look
on the CD-ROM but he seemed to be dubious about performing that
task.

Admin.