Guiseppe Riboldi

support   support at yandy.com
Mon Mar 10 12:54:41 CET 2003

Dear Robin,

Guiseppe Riboldi purchased a CM Complete TeX System 11/05/02.

He could have purchased the MathTime fonts online?  It is also
possible that he (his University)purchased a MathTime TeX System,
under a different name, but I will need the name of the end-user,
to verify the purchase of the MathTime Fonts.

This is a dilema, perhaps he thinks he ordered the MathTime fonts,
or perhaps he purchased the MathTime font many years ago.

I suppose you can tell him that we have a record of the above CM
Tex System then ask if he downloaded the fonts, he cant find the
fonts on his TeX System, it's not there because it is not loaded
on the CD-ROM...he did not ask for it.

Bl.