Mathtime fonts with MikTex

Y&Y, Inc. support at yandy.com
Mon Mar 3 10:43:53 CET 2003

Hi,

Are there instructions available for how to set up MikTex (the latest
version is 2.2) with YandY Mathtime/MathtimePlus fonts? I use YandY tex
for
most of my needs, but some packages for preparing presentations require
pdftex, so I am trying to get that working in MikTex. I had it sort of
working, but there were many problems with missing ligatures in the
Acrobat
files. And it was never clear to me how I got it working!

Has YandY thought of including a version of pdftex to avoid Acrobat? I
find
that Acrobat Distiller is getting less and less usable as the version
number increases!

Thanks for any help you can give me,

   Michael Cross

Michael Cross [mcc at caltech.edu]