xypic fonts and Windows XP

Irene Zimmermann Irene.Zimmermann at t-online.de
Tue Jun 17 07:52:48 CEST 2003

Can anyone tell me how to install xypic fonts in Windows XP. I succeeded
with most of
the fonts by right clicking on the Y & Y CD (release 2.2) icon and
selecting "Install Fonts in Windows 2000 Pro".
 But this procedure does not apply to the xypic fonts on the CD, which
must somehow be copied separately into the Windows\Fonts directory. When
 try to do this I get the following error message: The copyright holder
does not allow to convert this into True Type. Please contact the font
creator.

Thanks very much,
Irene Zimmermann