MathTime Complete question

Stanislav Hledik hle10uf at axpsu.fpf.slu.cz
Thu Jun 12 10:02:23 CEST 2003

Hi,

I intend purchasing the MathTime Complete font package. I run TeX system
on Linux PC (i686), my TeX implementation is teTeX (using dvips as dvi->ps
convertor). I understand this I should choose the Unix platform checkbox
on the order form. However, your web pages state that "also PC/Windows
font format can be used with DVIPS on Unix".

Which platform should I to specify then, Unix or IBM PC compatible?

Any advice is appreciated. Regards,

---S. Hledik

--
Stanislav Hledik              Silesian University at Opava
<Stanislav.Hledik at fpf.slu.cz>   Faculty of Phil. & Science