Acrobat reader 6.0

Mimi Burbank mimi at csit.fsu.edu
Mon Jun 9 13:16:43 CEST 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 04:33:56PM +0200, Paul Soderlind wrote:

> I just took a look at your pdf file chironmt.pdf with the mathtime example.
> Some words (like "weighted") look very strange: they are displayed a half line
> down with the new Acrobat Reader 6.0.
>
> The same thing happens when I create a document with pdftex and the mathtime
> fonts (yes, I am an owner of the fonts).

I see you you've received a very good anwer to this - but I'd
also suggest you monitor the comp.tex.pdf  newsgroup as well.
Acrobat6.0 is showing some problems there as well.

Heck, I still haven't upgraded from Acrobat 4.0 yet - though I
do have Reader5.0 and 6.0 on my windows machine  ;-)

mimi burbank