dvipsone support all the features of dvips

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 6 12:32:35 CEST 2003

> The following zip file contain one figure. It will support dvips but not
> dvipsone.
> Kindly suggest an idea to overcome this problem. I show you more examples,
> but I could not find now.

it does not work with current dvipsone, either :-(

i've never before seen a .eps file that looks like this: may i ask
what application generates it?

whatever, it's now beyond my ability: i shall have to ask a dvipsone
expert, i'm afraid.

> In future, I will show some more examples.

please send them direct to me (robin.fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk), so as
to avoid bothering everyone else on the techsupport list.

Robin Fairbairns

Y&Y support team

thread-index: AcMsPS3i0gcvCtufSKeBAUBKhSNv1A==