Using Prosper with YandY

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 07:19:27 CEST 2003

> I would like to use the prosper package with Y and Y for making slides.
> I have installed the package and have successfully generated a DVI.
> When I generate a ps file, I get an error when I try to display the
> file.  I also
> get an error when I try to generate a pdf.  I am looking for suggests as to
> what my be wrong or if there are configuration settings or options that
> need to be setup to successfully generate these files.

are you loading prosper.cls with the YandY option? -- like

  \documentclass[YandY,...]{prosper}

since the option is there (it invokes dvipsone option in the packages
it loads) i presume the prosper people have at least tried, and your
symptoms are consistent with "wrong" \special commands.

Robin Fairbairns

Y&Y support team