CM fonts on Windows XP

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Sun Dec 21 22:35:15 CET 2003

Sooo ... all's somehow well that somehow ends well ;-)

And the upshot is that you have TeX working -- just before the
holidays ... ;-)

Season's Greetings to everyone on techsupport. We've been in existence
for almost a year now and it's been a pleasure to see the forum grow
and expand into a truly user-to-user support group. We've found out a
lot of things this past year and have a good collection of solid
answers for repeat queries. And it's clear that the depth of
experience in this forum is a great asset to us all.

I'd also like to say that you're _all_ so kind and pleasant, esp. when
I feel I'm floudering and flopping all over the poor manuals, trying
to find something pertinent to write ;-) A very nice place to flounder
in!

So see you all in 2004!

Ch.