CM fonts on Windows XP

Dimotakis, Paul E. pxd at tyrvos.caltech.edu
Sun Dec 21 17:48:22 CET 2003

Dan, Christina, and Mimi,

Somehow, the font environment in my XP machine was different (I did not
have to delete fonts, or edit the registry -- nothing there).  I did
install the fonts as indicated below, however, and Y&Y TeX now works.

Merry Christmas and many thanks to all for the help!
Paul D.

--------
Paul E. Dimotakis
John K. Northrop Professor of Aeronautics
  and Professor of Applied Physics
Caltech 301-46
Tel/Fax: (626) 395-4456/-4447