version 2.2 and Windows XP Pro

J.R. Setti setti at sc.usp.br
Sun Aug 10 17:55:06 CEST 2003

Quoting Tom Kacvinsky <tkacvins at cox.net>:

> Hi,
>
> Please take a look at:
>
>   http://www.YandY.com/version22.htm
>
> There are "simple" install instructions for WnXP and W2K.  The
> instructions for each of those systems are basically the same.

Thanks for your kind interest in helping me.

My problem is that I upgraded to release 2.2 before WinXP was released (I've
been using it on a Win98SE) and my CD and its documentation only mentions
Win2K.

What I want is an updated file with installation instructions for WinXP from
Y&Y technical support.

I just hope that they are reading the messages in this forum.

--jrs.
--------
Dr. José Reynaldo A. Setti              e-mail: setti at sc.usp.br
Associate Professor of Civil Engineering
Universidade de São Paulo
São Carlos School of Engineering
Department of Transportation Engineering