version 2.2 and Windows XP Pro

Jose Reynaldo A. Setti setti at sc.usp.br
Fri Aug 8 17:13:25 CEST 2003

Hello,

I finally upgraded my computer and got a new machine with WinXP Pro.

My Y&Y TeX v. 2.2 package, however, must predate WinXP because its printed documentation only mentions Win2000 (I did not know that I got it so long ago...).

May I assume that the instructions for Win2000 are the same for WinXP?

Do you have a new set of installation instructions for WinXP? If so, how can I get a copy of it?

Or do I have to get a newer version of v. 2.2 made for WinXP?

Thanks for the help,

--jrs.
----
Dr. Jose Reynaldo Setti              E-mail: setti at sc.usp.br
Associate Professor                  400 Trabalhador Saocarlense Avenue
Universidade de Sao Paulo            13566-590 - S. Carlos, SP, Brazil
Sao Carlos School of Engineering     ph.: (+55 16) 273-9596
Dept. of Transport Engineering       fax: (+55 16) 273-9602