[Xy-pic] Conflict between unicode-math and xypic

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 07:16:21 CET 2010

On 11/11/2010, at 4:27 PM, Will Robertson wrote:

> I just haven't inserted the mapping between the fontdimens yet.

I just added the remapping for \fontdimen22\font2 to unicode-math, which is the one that xypic was being patched for. Does the attached version of unicode-math.sty do any better with this compatibility stuff?

If someone could send me a minimal example to add to the unicode-math test suite, I'd be much appreciative.

Cheers,
-- Will