[Xy-pic] Babel and xy polygon.

Florent Madelaine florent.madelaine@univ-reunion.fr
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:52:29 +0400

Hello,

I have experimented some trouble with some work I have to translate from
english to French. As soon as I replace the line
\usepackage[english]{babel}
by
\usepackage[english,frenchb]{babel}
I am getting lots of errors...
I read the documentation and used the fixes with \shorthandsoff and so on.
It worked fine with almost all my pictures except for those which uses
the polygon feature of Xy-pic... The error concerns the <pos>
I get an error message like:

No such <pos> "1"

and so on for each vertex of the polygon...

Cheers,

F.

Florent Madelaine.
Dpt Math-Info, 		    +262 262 93 82 95 (from abroad)
Université de la Réunion        0262 93 82 95 (from France)

LITTLE URSWICK (n.)The member of any class who most inclines a teacher
towards the view that capital punishment should be introduced in schools.
	("The meaning of liff", Douglas Adams.)