[XeTeX] combine 2 glyphs with xelatex

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 00:11:06 CET 2024

Bonjour

avagraha is an independent vowel thus it IMHO cannot be combined with
a matra but it works fine with consonants, try this:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\parskip 2\baselineskip
\setmainfont[Script=Devanagari]{FreeSans}
\begin{document}
\symbol{"0947}\symbol{"093D} wrong

\symbol{"093D}\symbol{"0947} wrong

\symbol{"092D}\symbol{"0947} correct

\symbol{"0947}\symbol{"092D} wrong

\end{document}

Zdeněk Wagner
https://www.zdenek-wagner.eu/

ne 10. 3. 2024 v 22:39 odesílatel François Patte