[XeTeX] XeTeX OpenType Features bug?

FC firmicus04 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 22:47:27 CET 2023

Side Note: TTC (TrueType Collection) is not a font format, but rather a
collection of the multiple TTF fonts of a single family assembled in one
binary file. It also happens to be Apple’s preferred way to distribute its
system fonts. The discussion above was indeed about the fonts included with
macOS, not those that can be provided via third-party sites.

François

Philip Taylor <Philip.Taylor at hellenic-institute.uk> schrieb am Mo. 30. Okt.
2023 um 22:16: