[XeTeX] XeTeX OpenType Features bug?

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Mon Oct 30 16:39:14 CET 2023

I think you must be looking at either .otf, or updated .ttf fonts (if there is such a thing). The issue under discussion here (as I understand it) is *Apple’s* distribution of .ttc (truetype collection) fonts. Have just checked again (just to be sure) and have confirmed that Apple’s .ttc files contain no composed fractions, though subs/subp and dnom/mumr do seem to be there.

I suppose I could unleash fontforge or similar and put something together for my own purposes, but I’d rather not.