[XeTeX] XeTeX OpenType Features bug?

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Sun Oct 29 13:05:16 CET 2023

Very true. But, though Apple champions the font and has included it in the OS since 1991, it is peculiarly limited in utility. Though the small-caps issue is more-or-less settled, the absence of pre-built fractions and the inability to use the font’s sub/super/scripts or numerators/denominators is an ongoing source of irritation, at least to me… I can see the glyphs in FontBook, but there seems to be no way to use them — at least in TeX. The more irritating as it is a beautiful typeface.

SGM

PS. By the way I’d love to be proven wrong about the sub/super/script and numerator/denominator issues ;>)