[XeTeX] Uppercase in Armenian

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun May 1 18:26:32 CEST 2022

Hi all,

I did not manage to create the link with a timestamp but I found the
Coat of arms of Yerevan:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Coat_of_%D0%B0rms_of_Yerevan.svg

The text on it is calligraphic but you should recognize 0535 0550 0535
054E 0531 0546. If you unfold the names in other languages, you will
see "Yerevani" where -i is the ending to form an adjective (the same
ending is used in Persian and Hindi). If you go down to the usage, the
first link is Yerevan and you should recognize 0535 0580 0587 0561
0576.

Zdeněk Wagner