[XeTeX] Uppercase in Armenian

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun May 1 14:27:53 CEST 2022

Hi all,

as I wrote, my knowledge is based just on facebook and youtube and
texts and videos on Omniglot. I can send you exact links to youtube
videos but you should be fast, it is displayed for a second or two. I
think that the Eastern variant (Արևելահայերեն) is used in Armenia and
the decomposition of 0587 should be <0565, 057E>. I know nothing about
other variants.

Zdeněk Wagner

ne 1. 5. 2022 v 14:17 odesílatel Joseph Wright