[XeTeX] Background colour for some (but not all) rows of an \halign (UNIV: XeTeX, not XeLaTeX)

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Wed Mar 3 16:38:37 CET 2021

John Was wrote:

> I don't know if the following would be classed as simple, but it puts
> a grey background to the second line of the table, and if required
> frequently the code could be wrapped up in a control sequence:

Thank you, John — that looks promising.  I will merge it into my 2021
year planner code and let you know how I get on.
** Phil
--
/Philip Taylor/