[XeTeX] strange case of overlapping graphics

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 16:23:44 CEST 2021

Yes, there is something strange. I can reproduce the behaviour with
xelatex. There is no overlapping if pdflatex ix used but the images
are distorted, see my result (after additional pdfcrop to remove the
white space on the page). The picture itself looks fine in okular,
gwenview as well as in gimp, both "file" and "exiftool" show the right
dimensions.

Zdeněk Wagner