[XeTeX] 64-bit binaries

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Fri Jun 4 19:31:26 CEST 2021

Bobby de Vos wrote:

> Philip,
>
> The URL I would give is the same you you have mentioned. The win64
> folder is towards the bottom of the list, the directories are not
> sorted together, but everything is sorted, but with case sensitivity.
> So TLW64 comes way before win64.
>
> Bobby

Ah, thank you Bobby.  I supposed that I am used to seeing directories
("folders") clustered together either at the top or at the bottom of a
directory listing, and failed to realise that in this instance files and
directories are intermixed.
--
/Philip Taylor/