[XeTeX] Xetex, fontspec, font and greek

Pierre Dupond 76nemo76 at gmx.ch
Thu May 7 17:49:31 CEST 2020

Even if you uncomment the two lines used to replace
with the Latin Modern font the Italic and bold Italic shapes
of the NeoHellenic font?

By keeping these two lines commented, the document
compiles but the letter "a" in italic is not very
pleasant.

I am not sure this is related to polyglossia only. If polyglossia
can't find a font with the characters for the "script" greek, it produces
this message. Thus one has to specify a font for greek (and probably
other scripts like arabic), but I can't find in Fontspec doc
how to do that (in fact how to link the command \greekfont
with an other font lacking the greek or arabic characters)

--
Pierre Dupond <76nemo76 at gmx.ch>