[XeTeX] Spam (7.421):Re: "typeset by bidi" message

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Fri Jan 26 05:16:54 CET 2018

* Skriv a reas Gildas Hamel <gweltaz at ucsc.edu> n'eus ket pell (Thu Jan 25, 2018):

  |>  You may also choose to turn off pdfinfo which is turned on by default. If left on, it shows up in the pdf's attributes as:
  |>  Content Creator: The bidi package, v32.4, 2018/01/23
  |>  PDF Producer: The bidi package, etc.
  |>  --Gildas Hamel

I forgot to add that the way I try to recognize the amazing work done over so many years by the undefatigable creator and maintainer of the bidi package, Vafa Khalighi, is to mention it in the preamble, via the hypersetup of the hyperref package:

\hypersetup{
    pdfkeywords={key1, key2},%
    pdfcreator={XeLaTeX and the bidi package}
        }
I do not know if this is sufficient. If there is a better way of recognizing the role of the bidi package, please let me know.
--Gildas