[XeTeX] popup windows in XeLaTeX?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 11:11:19 CET 2018

Hi,

I would first try to set the outlines correctly. The PDF specification says
that the outline must either be in AdobeStandardEncoding, which does not
cover east european languages, or each text must be preceded by BOM. XeTeX
inserts BOM automatically. Hopefully luatex (or hyperref) has an option to
do it. If not, you can still try to insert it manually by using
\texorpdfstring.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz