[XeTeX] Package background usage in XeLaTeX

RD Holkar rohit.d.holkar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 06:20:05 CET 2018

Hi,

@Urlike Fischer and Zdenek- yes, you are right. I removed the extra tikz
package and I could get the vertical rules; see the attachment. There are
still a similar issue with another document; I shall write once I get
details of it.
@Zdenek Wagner <https://plus.google.com/u/1/106075650385658344372?prsrc=4>-
I could not make this trick work; may be I am making a mistake.
@Wilfred van Rooijen- sorry that this is not a MWE.

Thank you all!

With best regards,
-Rohit.