[XeTeX] Mixed Roman and Indian alphabets for Sanskrit

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 18:42:15 CET 2017

Delighted to hear about the future direction Babel in separating script and
language cleanly.  This is obviously needed for Cyrillic etc.  as you point
out.
Best,
Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada