[XeTeX] Overfull boxes return status of 0 in XeTeX

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Mar 13 10:24:28 CET 2016

P.S.

> "Make" (etc) are not really my concern, but the behaviour of TeXworks
> is.  If TeXworks can decide whether or not to conceal the log file based
> solely on the status code returned by TeX (XeTeX, etc), then that status
> code should (again, IMVHO) be able to indicate "things were not right"
> as well as "things were so badly wrong that I had to interrupt the
> compilation in order to seek advice from the user".

I would be perfectly happy if my preferred behaviour could be invoked
IFF a (new) command-line parameter so indicated, e.g.:

	XeTeX --set-non-zero-status-on="<set of reserved keywords>"

** Phil.