[XeTeX] misplaced accents in printout only?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 13:47:37 CET 2016

Hi all,

years ago the problems with csfonts occured when the document was printed
from Adobe Reader 5 and it was consistent on all platforms and all
printers. It was not the case of other versions of Acrobat and Ghostscript.
It thus seems to me that some renderers are more tolerant to font bugs.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz