[XeTeX] fonts and diacritics

hanneder at staff.uni-marburg.de hanneder at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sun Jun 14 08:28:20 CEST 2015

Thank you all for the valuable comments, I learnt quite a bit on XeTeX!

Like Dominic I also thought out of loyality to use a Zapf font. I like
and have once used Aldus, so let us hope the otf-version contains all
the glyphs needed.

Best
Jürgen

----- Nachricht von Dominik Wujastyk <wujastyk at gmail.com> ---------