[XeTeX] problem xelatex+tikz

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 22:33:46 CEST 2014

Why do you change \hoffset and \voffset in LaTeX? It is the plain TeX
way, not a LaTeX way of setting page layout. LaTeX does not advise you
to change these registers and there may be other packages relying on
their zero values. If you use LaTeX but do not follow LaTeX
guidelines, you can expect problems.

> Am Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:43:45 +0200 schrieb François Patte:
>

>> Is it a bug in xelatex (I tried both tl-2013 and tl-2014)?
>
> I would say it is a tikz-bug. \hoffset disturbs it. I found another
> one some time ago: http://sourceforge.net/p/pgf/bugs/295/.
>

> --
> Ulrike Fischer
> http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/