[XeTeX] New version of xetex

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 16:20:08 CEST 2014

> Thanks for the new version of xetex which fixes some very important bidi
> issues. I have tested the new version and it seems to be working fine. Will
> this make it into TeXLive 2015? or is it experimental?
>
> With this, some of bidi package's obsolete codes (patching color, xcolor,
> hyperref, etc) needs to be removed. I hope to be able to release new
> version of bidi package for TeXLive 2015.
>
> Your message seems promissing. I tried to improve zwpagelayout to work
with xcolor and bidi because an Arabic user requires black overprint
(implemented in my package) but I have some strange problems and I had no
time to work on it. Please, let me know when xcolor is modified, I will try
again.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz