[XeTeX] xelatex.org wiki spam -- wiki got (almost) reset

Mike "Pomax" Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Sat Nov 2 18:18:05 CET 2013

  hi all,

even though wiki.xelatex.org hasn't been used a lot, someone decided it
would be a great idea to "SEO" spam it and drop about 100,000 spam
articles on it =)

I had to clear it, and restored the base pages that I could see as
publically linked, but some information may have been lost, and user
accounts definitely got lost. I'll be setting it up so that it'll be
harder for bots to register (probably captcha, maybe approval based?) so
as a heads up: it might be in a state that no longer reflects the latest
information that was on it =(

- Pomax