[XeTeX] Font Location Issue?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jul 24 23:04:12 CEST 2013

Am 24.07.2013 um 21:24 schrieb Khaled Hosny:

> Does anyone knows other resource fork fonts that I can test?

You just a need a Mac with a pre-installed Mac OS X…

The *ITC TT fonts for iTunes are supplied by Elsner+Flake or ITC, the *LET fonts are supplied by ESSELTE LETRASET LTD.

If you can't find a Mac or find these files ( \( -name "*TT*" -o -name "*LET*" \) ), I can send you some!

--
Greetings

  Pete

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.