[XeTeX] Updating questions

Vafa Khalighi vkhalighi at icloud.com
Sun Jan 13 14:34:51 CET 2013

Sure. This is a sample I wrote few years ago. It is not perfect but it should get you started:

http://www.parsilatex.com/joomla/attachments/article/178/autobaselineskip-example.tex

I am afraid that the macros are written in Persian.

On Jan 13, 2013, at 02:52 AM, Nathan Camillo Sidoli <sidoli at waseda.jp> wrote:

Hello All,

I finally upgraded to TexLive 2012. I'm getting a few warnings, but I'm
not sure if they are serious. I can't tell if there is any change in the
final product.

The first is:

(/usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/tex/latex/base/fixltx2e.sty)
* LaTeX warning: "xparse/redefine-command"
*
* Redefining document command \oldstylenums with arg. spec. 'm' on line 107.
) (/usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/tex/latex/fontspec/fontspec-xetex.sty

The second is:

** WARNING ** 4 memory objects still allocated
You may want to report this to tex-k at tug.org

The third, which I only get when I use an Arabic font, is:

** WARNING ** Invalid CMap mapping entry. (ignored)

If anyone has any insights or suggestions, I would be grateful.

Best,

Nathan