[XeTeX] sporadic shifted underbrace error

Daniel Greenhoe dgreenhoe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:16:42 CET 2013

I downloaded the 2013-02-24 version of xetex-w32.tar.xz from a
w32tex.org mirror and installed xetex.exe (2013-02-24 09:40 AM). I
used it to compile a 500+ page document. This time xetex.exe didn't
crash and I didn't see any underbrace problems.

Thank you to Khaled (xetex source code) and Akira (win32 build) for
their hard work!!!!!

Dan