[XeTeX] Full justification of text

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Feb 25 11:00:17 CET 2013

Am 25.02.2013 um 10:26 schrieb Sasi Kumar:

> Since there doesn't
> appear to be a command for full justification in LaTeX, (possibly since
> this is the default), I have been wondering how to do that in xelatex.

Full justification is the default in XeLaTeX.

What you seem to need is to tell polyglossia that you are using the Malayalam language to activate hyphenation (this is different from selecting Malayalam script support from the font). 'texdoc polyglossia' should tell you how.

--
Greetings

  Pete

One-Shot Case Study, n.:
	The scientific equivalent of the four-leaf clover, from which it is concluded all clovers possess four leaves and are sometimes green.