[XeTeX] Will XeTeX or LuaTeX support COLR table in OpenType fonts?

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri Aug 30 18:48:37 CEST 2013

I have no immediate plans for this (or supporting any of of the other
emerging color font formats), but patches are welcomed. Anyway I don’t
think there much we need to do on the layout side, this should be
handled by the viewer (we will need to support subsetting those tables,
of course, for PDF embedding).

Regards,
Khaled