[XeTeX] On an ugly hack to mathbf only in the local style.

Andrew Moschou andmos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:56:45 CET 2012

This document:

http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/attachments/20090929/921178b4/attachment-0001.tex

which I wrote three years ago has some code to handle optional _ and ^
suffixes. I probably don't have the time to adapt it to this situation, but
this means that it is theoretically possible.

BTW, I uploaded an updated version of this document (on stretchable big
operators) to my old website, which no longer exists (In the future, I
won't trust free webhosts). If anybody actually downloaded it, would you
please send it my way?
Thanks,
Andrew