[XeTeX] Testing custom hyphenation patterns

Andrew Moschou andmos at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:45:41 CEST 2012

Hi Aleksandr,

I'm wondering, how do you implement Church Slavonic with XeTeX? Which font
do you use? Is it pure Unicode, or do you have active characters and
definitions?

I'm asking because I'm trying to put something together based on Minion
Pro. It worked successfully on my old TeX Live installation, but it fails
with my new TeX Live installation.

Andrew